To continue to fuel Swappie’s growth in making buying refurbished electronics mainstream and give our customers the best experience, we are currently looking for an awesome team player to move the needle with us as an
OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As an Operations Development Manager, you get to drive development in Swappie’s Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for managing major cross-functional projects to drive step-change improvements in the Operations team according to Operations strategy, which means you'll get to work on our top priorities with a range of stakeholders. You also get to solve various challenges including conceptual (e.g., defining new processes), analytical (e.g., identifying problem areas and validating results) and hands-on work.
If you have a strong drive and impact orientation, and you are enthusiastic about building, growing, and evolving business and operations in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, this could be the perfect job for you.
Swappie is looking to fill this role in one of our sites in Tallinn or Helsinki and you can expect occasional visits to the other Swappie Operations sites.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Lead high-impact multi-stakeholder projects through structured planning and rigorous implementation in teams and individually
- Align project scope, targets, timeline and milestones with stakeholders
- Drive projects forward by mobilizing people, monitoring key deliverables and KPIs and executing on key pieces of work
- Communicate with wider group of project stakeholders and manage change
- Explore and identify opportunities to improve quality, productivity and customer satisfaction in Swappie’s operations
- Generate insights and support our growth and management decision-making
- Partner with Tech and R&D to maintain a list of development needs and support them in discovery and testing to deliver holistic solutions
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU
- Have several years of work experience in consulting, project management or process development, ideally in operations (service operations, manufacturing etc.)
- Have experience in acting as a project manager with a proven track record in successfully leading project teams through all project stages (design, planning, implementation)
- Have a proactive, structured and systematic approach to solving complex analytical and conceptual problems
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills paired with a self-guided approach, asking questions and sharing your insights
- Master written and verbal English at a professional level, other languages are considered a plus
- Have a good command of data analysis and Google Suite (spreadsheets, slides, docs). Skills in query languages (SQL) and data visualisation (e.g., PowerBI) are seen as an advantage
- Have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Technology, Engineering, Economics or in an equivalent field
Scroll down a couple of times and check "A FEW GOOD REASONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US", but in addition to those, for this role, we offer:
- A permanent position within our warm-hearted and easy-going community in Tallinn or Helsinki
- Opportunity to work in a truly international central operations position with team members also at the international sites
- A monthly salary, a good option package, team events and much more!
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? If yes, we would like to hear from you!
Apply by clicking on “Apply for this job” and send us your application by 30.09.2023.
1. Meet the recruiter (30 minutes): Let’s start exploring together if this role and Swappie as an employer could be a match for you!
2. Meet the Hiring Manager (60 minutes): Let’s get to know each other further and dive deeper into the Operations Development Manager role!
3. Technical assignment & debrief (60 minutes technical case and 60 minutes live case): Showcase your data analysis skills and a glimpse of the Operations Development manager life at Swappie
4. Meet the team (60 minutes): Learn more about your potential future colleagues & get to know us and the role even better!