Warehouse Assistant (German speaker)
We are looking for more awesome colleagues who want to make a difference for our environment and make buying refurbished electronics mainstream.
Join our profitable growth strategy and bring lean alive as WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (part-time).
Swappie is building a marketplace for refurbished smartphones bringing the circular smartphone economy to the masses and enabling everyone to consume electronics more sustainably. We’re looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team at our Leipzig warehouse.
Your responsibilities will focus on fulfillment and packaging as well as creating a safe, organized, clean, and efficient workplace for everyone, and also ensuring that everyone has the tools they need to succeed in their work. You will also be reinforcing the company culture by arranging company-wide events and activities. You will be working closely with Swappie’s Operations and supporting office functions.
IN THIS ROLE YOU GET A CHANCE TO
- Arrange, sort, pick, make and prepare the orders to be shipped out to our customers.
- Be the point of contact for several vendors, service providers and maintenance
- Observe and take action every day to improve office safety, cleanliness, and comfort
- Plan and organize activities, coffee breaks and Swappie events
- Boost the mood at our office and develop company culture and assist our HR in ad hoc tasks
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Full professional German language skills and great communication skills in English
- Multitasking and good time management skills and you are able to prioritize work
- An ace for solving problems and paying attention to details
- The flexibility to work in different tasks, adapt to changing environments and take on new challenges with ease
Scroll down and read A FEW GOOD REASONS WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US!
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? 🚀 If yes, we would like to hear from you! Apply by clicking on “Apply for this job” and send us your application by 26.5.2023 latest.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Kindly remember that we do not take any job applications via email.
- Location: Leipzig, Germany
- Start date: As soon as we have open roles
- Job type: Part-time and fix-term (12 months contract and 15-20h/week)
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday (+ another day)
- Salary: 13 €/hour
- Visa requirements: You must be able to show proof of a valid working visa in Germany
Sounds like the place for you? Join us! 🚀
We would highly appreciate it if you can make this application in English. Kindly note that we don’t accept job applications via email or from any third-party sites.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet the recruiter online. 30 min. Let’s start exploring together if this role and Swappie could be a match for you! This interview will be in English.
- Meet our team on-site, 60 min. Learn more about our business! This interview will be in German.
- Customer Service
- Leipzig, Germany
Why pursue your career with Swappie?
Join an ambitious, global team
Swappie is a multi-tiered organization powered by a diverse group of professionals with a broad range of skills. We're happy to employ people from 56 different nationalities in offices located in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Tallinn, Leipzig and Berlin. Our working language is English.
Bring purpose to your everyday
By buying and selling refurbished smartphones, Swappie is shaping the future of consumer electronics and actively reducing e-waste – the largest growing form of waste globally. When we talk about doing good – this is what we mean. And you can help. Get inspired about our positive climate impact by reading our Environmental Impact Report.
Benefit from a culture of trust
Enjoy the freedom to manage your work in ways that suit both you and Swappie. Benefit from the sharing of information, learnings, plans and achievements. We're all in this together.
Grow and develop your skillset
Swappie offers a wide range of career development opportunies, as well as the chance to benefit from technical training designed to improve your professional skills. There's room for you to grow at Swappie.
Belong and be yourself
Our strength as a company comes from the diverse group of people we're proud to employ. Whoever you are – you're welcome at Swappie. We work actively to create an environment where everyone feels safe and welcome.
Swappie is the #1 online destination for buying and selling refurbished smartphones in Europe.
A purpose-driven tech scale-up, Swappie is home to over 770 ambitious, international talents serving 1M+ customers in 15 countries across Europe. Annual revenue currently tops €196M in a market with huge opportunies for growth. Refurbished is the business of the future and Swappie is a frontrunner powered by bright, empathetic minds committed to doing good.
Launched by two friends in 2016, Swappie is on a mission to change consumer behaviour and make buying refurbished electronics mainstream. Starting in Europe, and then worldwide – Swappie gives consumers the opportunity to make more environmentally friendly purchasing decisions simply and affordably. Our business is dynamic, exciting and constantly developing, with a broad range of skills required every day across the organization.
Swappie has received consistent recognition for it's commitment to solving important sustainability challenges. It has also been recognised by The Financial Times as the fastest growing startup in Europe, received The Finnish Innovation Fund's award for contribution to the circular economy – and appeared on Wired's list of hottest startups in Helsinki.
Visit our company page to read more about Swappie's story and the circular economy.
Join our mission of making refurbished electronics mainstream! 🚀
The ambition of a circular economy for technology is at the root of everything we do, and is what drives us on our mission. Our people believe tech doesn’t have an expiry date, and that great tech shouldn’t cost us the earth.
Warehouse Assistant (German speaker)
Loading application form