To continue to fuel Swappie’s growth path and enable further expansion, we are now looking for a bright and creative team player, who wants to make a difference for our environment and make buying refurbished mobile phones mainstream.
Are you ready to make a business impact with us as a
Senior Brand Copywriter
As a part of our growing Demand department that builds the Swappie brand and drives customer acquisition and retention, we are looking for a Senior Brand Copywriter to create the most customer-relevant copy that drives action and generates conversions, as well as branded content that ignites brand awareness.
The brand copywriter will play an integral role in bringing the brand & content strategy to life by developing best-in-class short & long-form copy on various Swappie platforms including home & landing pages, e-mail, organic channels, and paid advertising. The role brings value by taking the end-to-end ownership of the creative projects at different scales, which can range from participating in brainstorming and ideation sessions to full execution and delivery.
Our Senior Brand Copywriter will report to the Creative Strategy Lead while closely collaborating with the Content & Community Manager, in-house Creative Team, and various sub-teams. This role is a full-time and permanent contract.
IN THIS ROLE YOU GET A CHANCE TO
- Collaborate with the relevant sub-teams on brand and marketing campaigns, promotional plans, and overall customer experience
- Execute the copy needs across digital, e-comm, social, and other channels to support brand and go-to-market strategies for all stages of the consumer journey
- Proofread, edit, and optimize & align creative messaging for a unified experience
- Plan, write, and edit content in line with business needs and insight and quality expectations
- Partner with localization agencies for transcreation
- Own the brand tone of voice and effectively communicate and coordinate with the stakeholders to ensure copy is on-brand, legally approved, and in line with expectations
- Produce blog content on industry trends, company achievements, and more
- Use key publishing platforms (i.e. WordPress) and other digital publishing tools
- Develop copy for email marketing campaigns that get opened, read, and clicked
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Proven track record of succeeding as a copywriter either in-house or at an agency
- Global or multi-market experience, being aware of the language nuances during translations
- Full professional proficiency in English writing skills (any other European language is a plus)
- Clear, effective communication style capable of connecting with varied audiences
- Strong writing and word process abilities across all marketing disciplines including digital and social
- Strong customer empathy and customer-centricity and a forward-thinker with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team player, ability to develop productive relationships with cross-functional teams and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for creativity and commitment to staying up to date with current and future trends and technology
1. Meet the recruiter: Let’s start exploring together if this role and Swappie as an employer could be a match for you!
2. Meet the hiring manager: Let’s get to know each other further and dive deeper in the Brand Copywriter role!
3. Case study as a home assignment: Get a glimpse of the Brand Copywriter life at Swappie
4. Case study discussion: Showcase your skills and show the Hiring Manager and why you would rock at this role!
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? If yes, we would like to hear from you! Apply by clicking on the “Apply for this job” and send us your application by 2.10.2022 latest. Please remember to attach your portfolio. It would be wonderful to see a range of work from high-level campaign messaging to transactional landing pages and social copy to digital ads
If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, we are happy to reply to you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we don’t accept job applications via email.
Location: Helsinki, Finland or remote from Finland, Estonia, Netherlands or Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Job type: Permanent, full-time