To continue to fuel Swappie’s growth path and enable further expansion, we are now looking for a finance professional, who wants to make a difference for our environment and make buying refurbished mobile phones mainstream.
Are you ready to make a business impact with us as a
Business Controller (Operations)
We are now looking for a motivated and experienced Business Controller ready to take the next step in their career by joining our talented Finance team. Working with finance is all about achieving the business objectives by offering efficient, reliable and proactive financial support and analysis to the rest of the company and to the stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join us as we are strengthening our Finance team to support our operations business function which carries out the refurbishment and logistics needed to provide our customers with good-as-new refurbished electronics. In this role, you will be developing our internal reporting, and driving the development of business-critical tools, systems and processes to meet our ambitious targets.
You can make a visible impact and challenge yourself in a unique, fast-paced and complex operative and financial environment.
The position is a full-time, permanent contract, and you can join us whenever suits you the best.
IN THIS ROLE YOU GET A CHANCE TO
- Take ownership of financial planning and business reviews for the Operations department
- Support and work closely with department leaders by providing actionable business insights
- Develop reports and dashboards to follow and visualize performance
- Be responsible for various business controlling tasks in the core of our finance, such as reporting and participating in month-end closing tasks
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Previous or related experience of business controlling
- Strong financial or accounting know-how
- A highly analytical and structured approach to challenges
- Great organizational, problem-solving, research and follow-up skills to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong Excel skills, experience with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI/Tableau/Qlik) and SQL are considered a plus
- Full professional spoken and written English skills, Finnish is considered a plus
1. Meet the recruiter: Let’s start exploring together if this role and Swappie as an employer could be a match for you!
2. Meet the hiring manager: Let’s get to know each other further and dive deeper in the Business Controller role!
3. Case study as a home assignment: Get a glimpse of the Business Controller life at Swappie
4. Case study discussion: Showcase your skills and show the Hiring Manager and CFO why you would rock at this role!
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? If yes, we would like to hear from you! Apply by clicking on the “Apply for this job” and send us your application by 25.9.2022 latest.
If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, we are happy to reply to you at email@example.com. Please note that we don’t accept job applications via email.