To continue to fuel Swappie’s strong growth path and enable further expansion, we are now looking for a
Part-time Fulfillment Specialist (m/w/d)
In this role, you will join the founding team of Swappie’s brand new fulfillment site in Leipzig, Germany. 🚀🚀
You will be working in a warehouse environment and doing the work which is strategically important for the company and our customers, great for the environment while surrounded by a supportive and positive team, fuelled by start-up spirit.
You work on the fulfilment site where light goods are handled. Arranging, sorting, picking, marking and preparing the orders to be shipped out to our customers. Assuring the highest standards and customer focus.
We offer part-time (minijobber) of a minimum of 7,5h per week and fixed-term contracts until 31.12.2022 starting as soon as possible.
We are excited to hear from you if you have:
- Availability on Mondays, occasionally other times may be required
- Growth company mindset with flexibility and the ability to get things done fast
- Ability to work in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to perform various tasks flexibly, including routine tasks
- Openness to work in a shift (8:00-15:30 or 10:30-18:00)
- Location: Leipzig, Germany
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job type: Part-time (Min 7,5h/week), occasionally longer shift may be offered
- Shifts: occasionally, mostly on Monday
- Hours: (8:00-15:30 or 10:30-18:00)
- Salary: 12 €
- Visa requirements: You must be able to show proof of a valid working visa in Germany
Sounds like the place for you? Join us! 🚀
Please submit your application as soon as possible by clicking the orange box "apply for this job", on September 23rd at the latest.
Kindly note that we don’t accept job applications via email or from any third-party sites.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.