To continue to fuel Swappie’s strong growth path and enable further international expansion, we are now looking for a growth-minded leader who wants to make a difference for our environment and make buying refurbished mobile phones mainstream.
Are you ready to accelerate our international growth as a Site Manager for our new site in Leipzig, Germany?
This is an essential role in our new fulfillment center, reporting to our Vice President of Operations, and overseeing all of our operations in Germany. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to ramp up our site in Leipzig, and focus on team building, development & leadership.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead our production site and ramp-up according to the business plan
- Act as the local General Manager for the German fulfillment side, overseeing financial, regulatory and administrative matters (Tax / H&S / Budget ownership)
- Define our local site’s FTE needs according to our quarterly/annual plans
- Optimize our site for production needs
- Set up and drive local quality and productivity KPIs
- Coordinate with other Swappie production sites as well as HQ functions
We are excited to hear from you if you have:
- Proven track record of leadership experience (lead of leads), able to provide guidance, direction, and mentorship
- Process development and data-driven mindset (Lean Six Sigma / Excel / Google sheets)
- Hands-on and self-starter attitude
- Cross-cultural collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in both German and English
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse managing experience is seen as a plus
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment is a plus
- Previous industry knowledge (consumer electronics or refurbished electronics) is seen as a plus
Location: Leipzig, Germany
Start date: According to the agreement
Job type: Full-time and on-site
We’re growing exponentially and welcome the best talent to join our green revolution! Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don’t want to miss? If yes, we would love to hear from you! 🚀
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment, we will be happy to reply to you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we don’t accept job applications via email.