To continue to fuel Swappie’s strong growth path and enable further expansion, we are now looking for a
Fulfillment Centre Team Lead (m/w/d)
In this role, you will join the founding team of Swappie’s brand new fulfillment site in Leipzig, Germany.
You work in a warehouse environment leading a team of warehouse workers, who are handling light goods.
Your daily tasks will include supervising, onboarding and coordinating the team's work. Ensuring high quality and productivity in output, shared standards, working processes and culture. You are responsible for developing your team members and ways of working.
You will be doing the work which is essentially important for the company and our European customers, great for the environment and surrounded by a supportive and positive team, fueled by start-up spirit.
You will be trained and supported by experienced site managers and English-speaking coaches from the existing Swappie sites, who welcome you to the fastest-growing company in Europe!
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Previous experience as a supervisor or team leader in fulfillment/ operations/manufacturing environment
- A track record of leading people to high performance and developing processes (Lean/SixSigma experience)
- Fluency in written and verbal English & German language
- Growth mindset and flexible approach to finding the best solutions
- Openness to work in a shift (2-shift system)
Sounds like the place for you? Join us! 🚀
Visa requirements: You must have a valid right to work in Germany.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.