To continue to fuel Swappie’s strong growth path and enable further expansion, we are now looking for a growth-minded team player who wants to make a difference for our environment and make buying refurbished mobile phones mainstream - especially in Germany.
Are you ready to move the needle with us as a Country Manager, Germany?
We are looking for a German-speaking Country Manager, who will take ownership of designing, leading and implementing our growth strategy in Germany. In this role, you will focus on driving marketing and brand development, and take responsibility for the full marketing P&L. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a high-growth company that is in the early stages of its success story.
IN THIS ROLE YOU GET A CHANCE TO
- Build strategy and lead growth in Germany
- Be responsible for the growth and marketing P&L of Germany, one of our biggest markets
- Build deep customer understanding, and identify & execute opportunities for growth
- Come up with incredible concepts for the German market and work closely with our growth, marketing, and brand team members
- Take full responsibility of developing winning marketing strategies and tactics to drive growth and exceed revenue KPIs
- Be the contact point of Swappie in Germany when it comes to PR, industry events, and communications
- Enhance brand value and awareness in the market and build the reputation of the company
- Establish Swappie.de as the leading destination for circular electronics in the German market
- Drive both Swappie brand and the refurbished category forward by relevant and consistent messaging about our proposition
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in marketing and/or business roles, with a track record of exceptional impact, preferably in a fast-growing company
- Strong marketing instinct, understanding of consumer marketing and strategy in German market
- Results-driven and analytical mindset: you make decisions based on data and numbers
- Ability to synthesize, analyse and interpret data (including KPI reports) and translate them into actionable steps
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
- It’s considered as an advantage if you have previous experience in start-ups
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique opportunity to join the fastest-growing scale-up in Europe
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Supportive & low-hierarchy team
- Competitive salary & great option package
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don't want to miss? We would love to hear from you! 🚀
Apply by clicking “I'm interested!” and send us your details! If you have any questions about the role, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept job applications via email.
Location: Germany (ideally Berlin), Helsinki, or Amsterdam
Start date: As soon as possible
Job type: Full-time, permanent